Musing world affairs can be fun and interesting. As such one big idea comes to mind, at least for our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. He’s here now to elaborate for us.
1. John, you say that big idea centers on whether Chaos Politics is affecting or being affected by slow Real GDP Growth. Which is it?
2. You have some interesting thoughts on the current relationship between the U.K and U.S. Does this have to do with politics also?
3. How does this relationship matter to stock owners?
4. So, the Bottom Line seems to be that global policy uncertainty is at historic highs and not likely to abate any time soon. Is that an accurate statement?
5. While it’s earnings season here in the U.S., the European Q3 earnings season has also gotten moving. What’s your take on both?
6. Stocks you’re watching include Taiwan Semi (TSM), Target Corp. (TGT) and D.R. Horton (DHI).
Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, musing with me on world affairs and global markets. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM): Free Stock Analysis Report
Target Corporation (TGT): Free Stock Analysis Report
D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.