GDS Holdings Limited - ADR (GDS) shares closed today at 1.7% above its 52 week low of $36.39, giving the company a market cap of $6B. The stock is currently down 22.5% year-to-date, down 64.7% over the past 12 months, and up 361.2% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.5%.
- Trading volume this week was 1.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
- The stock closed at 3.1% lower than its 5-day moving average, 12.2% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 29.6% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -41.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -15.3%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.