Fossil Group (FOSL) just released its first quarter fiscal 2016 earnings results, posting earnings of $0.20 per share and revenue of $659.8 million.
Currently, FOSL has a Zacks Rank #4 (Sell), but it is subject to change following the release of the company's latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Beat earnings estimates. The company posted earnings of 20 cents per share (excluding 8 cents from non-recurring items), beating our Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.14.
2. Missed revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $659.8 million, missing our estimate of $668 million.
3. According to the report, Fossil expects net sales to decrease in the range of 5% to 1.5% for fiscal 2016.
4. Fossil also updated its earnings guidance for fiscal 2016 and now expects an annual EPS in the range of $1.80 to $2.80. Currently, the average estimate sits at $2.91.
5. FOSL was down $10.40, or 25.81%, to $29.75 as of 4:30 PM ET in after hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
Here's a graph that looks at FOSL's latest earnings performance:
Check back later for our full analysis on Fossil Group's latest quarterly earnings report!
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.