Forex Trading Signals – September 21, 2017
Find out how the interbank lines up with the technicals at 8 AM GMT. These are the Main Daily Trading Signals.
Euro/Dollar sees 5 buy prompts in the short-term and 5 bearish models in the mid-term. The long-term chart is divided between red and neutral studies, but, in contrast, the interbank is neutral at less than 13% long.
Next up is the Cable with 4 neutral studies on both its short and mid-term charts. The long-term scale is split between green and neutral studies, but the interbank is neutral at less than 3% long, and it supports the 1 and 4-hour models.
There's green across the table for the Dollar/Yen, which sees 4 buy prompts in the short-term and 6 bullish signals in the mid-term. All 8 studies point North on the daily chart, but the technicals are not backed up by the interbank, which is neutral at less than 11% short.
Pound/Yen sees a mix of green and neutral models on its hourly chart, while the 4 and 24-hour scales turn bullish with 6 and 7 green models, respectively. However, the interbank is neutral at less than 1% long, and it does not confirm the technicals.
And Euro/Yen has 4 neutral models on its 1-hour chart. The mid and long-term charts see 4 buy prompts each, and they indeed are in line with the more than 47% long interbank.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis - September 21, 2017 Forecast
- Gold Price Moved Below Major Support Trend Line
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast - Prices Plunge as Chances of December Fed Rate Hike Jumps to 73 Percent
- Commodities Daily Forecast - September 21, 2017
- Gold Price Forecast September 21, 2017, Technical Analysis
- Gold Prices Slip on Hawkish Fed