Forex Trading Signals – September 11, 2017
You're watching the Daily Trading Signals for Monday. Here's how the interbank sentiment lines up with the technical indicators at 8 AM GMT.
Euro/Dollar's short and mid term indicators are mostly neutral, but the daily range shows a mixed picture. The 18% long interbank is bullish.
Pound/Dollar has 5 neutral prompts in the hourly scale. Mid and long terms have 4 and 5 green signals respectively. The only 14% short interbank sentiment is in line with the short term signals. Dollar/Yen's 1 and 4 hour charts show mostly neutral prompts. There are 6 red signals in the daily picture, which is in line with the 39% short interbank exposure.
Pound/Yen has 4 neutrals in the short term, but both the mid and long terms are mostly green. Interbank stance is less than 7% short, matching the hourly outlook.
Euro/Yen's hourly studies are mixed. Mid and long terms have 4 and 5 neutrals respectively, which is confirmed by the 3% long interbank.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Investing in Cryptocurrencies Now or It's Too Late?
- Market Snapshot - Stock Markets Rebound as Risks Recede
- King Dollar No More?
- Equities Turning Bullish as Risk Appetite Ignites, US Futures Point to a Higher Open
- Riskier Assets Rebound as North Korean Test Does Not Materialize
- The Pound is Not Afraid of Negative News, Sterling Continues to Rise