F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) will begin trading ex-dividend on December 02, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.12 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 15, 2019. Shareholders who purchased FNB prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 27th quarter that FNB has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $12.56, the dividend yield is 3.82%.
The previous trading day's last sale of FNB was $12.56, representing a -1.26% decrease from the 52 week high of $12.72 and a 34.33% increase over the 52 week low of $9.35.
FNB is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as J P Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) and Bank of America Corporation (BAC). FNB's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.18. Zacks Investment Research reports FNB's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 3.89%, compared to an industry average of 6.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to FNB through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have FNB as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF (KBWR).
The top-performing ETF of this group is KBWR with an increase of 4.52% over the last 100 days.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryFNB
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021