Expedia, Inc. ( EXPE ) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 23, 2016. A cash dividend payment of $0.26 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 15, 2016. Shareholders who purchased EXPE prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 8.33% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $115, the dividend yield is .9%.
The previous trading day's last sale of EXPE was $115, representing a -18.16% decrease from the 52 week high of $140.51 and a 30.09% increase over the 52 week low of $88.40.
EXPE is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as XPO Logistics, Inc. ( XPO ) and GATX Corporation ( GATX ). EXPE's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.43. Zacks Investment Research reports EXPE's forecasted earnings growth in 2016 as 33.87%, compared to an industry average of 20.2%.
Interested in gaining exposure to EXPE through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have EXPE as a top-10 holding:
- Guggenheim S&P 500 Equal Weight Consumer Discretionary ETF ( RCD ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is RCD with an increase of 1.4% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of EXPE at 1.21%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?