EPR Properties ( EPR ) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 28, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.3025 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 15, 2015. Shareholders who purchased EPR prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 9th quarter that EPR has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $52.25, the dividend yield is 6.95%.
The previous trading day's last sale of EPR was $52.25, representing a -20.54% decrease from the 52 week high of $65.76 and a 6.11% increase over the 52 week low of $49.24.
EPR is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as Simon Property Group, Inc. ( SPG ) and American Tower Corporation (REIT) ( AMT ). EPR's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.88. Zacks Investment Research reports EPR's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as 6.49%, compared to an industry average of 5.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to EPR through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have EPR as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares S&P SmallCap Financials Portfolio ( PSCF )
- PowerShares S&P SmallCap Low Volatility Portfolio ( XSLV )
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 ETF ( VIOO )
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF ( IJR )
- SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF (based on S&P SmallCap 600 Index -- ( SLY ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PSCF with an decrease of -1.54% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of EPR at 2.05%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement