Enterprise Products Partners L.P. ( EPD ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 30, 2018. A cash dividend payment of $0.433 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 08, 2018. Shareholders who purchased EPD prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 0.7% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $26.37, the dividend yield is 6.57%.
The previous trading day's last sale of EPD was $26.37, representing a -12.25% decrease from the 52 week high of $30.05 and a 14.16% increase over the 52 week low of $23.10.
EPD is a part of the Public Utilities sector, which includes companies such as Enbridge Inc ( ENB ) and National Grid Transco, PLC ( NGG ). EPD's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.36. Zacks Investment Research reports EPD's forecasted earnings growth in 2018 as 33.21%, compared to an industry average of 10.5%.
Interested in gaining exposure to EPD through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have EPD as a top-10 holding:
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF ( ENFR )
- Alerian MLP ETF ( AMLP )
- First Trust Strategic Income ETF ( FDIV )
- ETFIS Series Trust I ETF ( PFFR )
- ProShares DJ Brookfield Global Infrastructure ETF ( TOLZ ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FDIV with an decrease of -3.08% over the last 100 days. ENFR has the highest percent weighting of EPD at 7.16%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows