Electronic Arts (EA) just released its fiscal fourth quarter results, posting earnings of $0.38 per share and revenue of $924 million.
Currently, EA has a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), but it is subject to change following the release of the company's latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Beat earnings estimates. The company posted earnings of 38 cents per share (excludes $2.41 from non-recurring items), beating our Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.30.
2. Beat revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $924 million, beating our estimate of $866 million.
3. This earnings report also included data for the company's full fiscal 2016. For the full year, GAAP net revenue was $4.396 billion, and non-GAAP revenue was $4.566 billion.
4. For the company's fiscal 2017, Electronic Arts expects revenues of $4.9 billion and earnings of $3.50.
5. EA was up $4.26, or 6.60%, to $68.80 as of 4:17 PM ET in after hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
Here's a graph that looks at EA's recent earnings performance:
Check back later for our full analysis on Electronic Arts' latestquarterly earnings report!
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days . Click to get this free report >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.