DoorDash Inc - Class A (DASH) shares closed this week 24.2% lower than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently down 35.5% year-to-date, down 50.2% over the past 12 months, and down 49.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.5%.
- Shares traded as high as $126.41 and as low as $95.88 this week.
- Shares closed 59.7% below its 52-week high and 8.1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 3.8% higher than the 10-day average and 13.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 436.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -938.3%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.