Destiny 2 Release Date: 9 Things to Know
The Destiny 2 release date is almost upon us.
Here are a few things to know about the Destiny 2 release date
- The game will come out on Sept. 6 for Sony Corp (ADR)'s (NYSE: SNE ) PlayStation 4, Microsoft Corporation's (NASDAQ: MSFT ) Xbox One on Sept. 6, 2017.
- PC gamers will have to wait a little longer for the game to come out on Oct. 24, 2017.
- The release of the game is a world wide one.
- Bungie, the developers of Destiny 2 , say that it will have a rolling midnight release.
- This means that the servers for the game will become available at midnight local time for players.
- In the case of the Destiny 2 release date for the United States, the game will go live for everyone at 12:00 a.m. Easter Time, which means some gamers will be able to play the game before midnight.
- Playstation 4 owners that have preordered Destiny 2 are able to preload the game before servers go live.
- Some servers for the game are already live , but are inaccessible to players with a digital copies.
- These servers are for reviewers to play the game on. However, players that got physical copies of the game early are connecting and playing already.
The Destiny 2 release date comes just after the PC version of the game closed up its beta . The game is also making some major changes compared to the first one. You can see a list of known details about the game by following this link .
More From IvestorPlace
- 10 Retirement Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Rest of Your Life
- 6 Straight-A Financial Stocks to Buy Now
- 7 Stocks That Could Collapse Soon
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.