Defining Your Brand: Facebook Live Interview with Dorie Clark
Dorie Clark, Brand Strategist and Author of Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea & Build a Following Around It, joined Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications, on Facebook Live to discuss how brands can expand, manage and measure their digital footprint.
5 insights from Dorie’s interview:
- Customer service is the backbone of how people interact with brands. Brand awareness is necessary, but what matters more is the level and depth of the relationships with your customers.
- Choose your digital platforms strategically and think how you can really reach customers in order to be smarter about where you allocate your resources.
- Maintain consistency and frequency of your communications to earn trust with your community. The real value is the relationship over time.
- During a crisis, there are three types of responses: "I didn’t do it, I did it and it was justified, or I did it and I’m sorry."
- Think about your overall message on the different communications platforms you have in place and have one narrative with every interaction. It is important to share who you are and what you want to convey in the world.
ABOUT NASDAQ CORPORATE SOLUTIONS
INVESTOR RELATIONS I PUBLIC RELATIONS I COMMUNICATIONS I BOARD MANAGEMENT
Nasdaq Corporate Solutionshelps organizations manage and master the two-way flow of information with their audiences. Around the globe, market leaders rely upon our unmatched suite of advanced technology, analytics and consultative services to maximize the value of their work—from investor relations and corporate governance to public relations and communications.
Get everything you need to power your PR programs and spotlight success to your stakeholders from one strategic partner. Global press release distribution and media contacts. Interactive webcasting and multimedia to bring your story to life. Monitoring services to track your coverage, and intelligence to help you see the big picture.
Follow us on LinkedIn: Nasdaq | INTEL
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions, a business of Nasdaq, Inc. and certain of its subsidiaries (collectively, “Nasdaq”), for informational purposes only. Nasdaq makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Nasdaq, the Nasdaq logo, and Nasdaq Corporate Solutions are registered and unregistered trademarks, or service marks, of Nasdaq, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. ©Nasdaq, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved.
Comments or opinions expressed on the blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of Nasdaq, Inc. or any of its affiliates, or its or their management or employees (collectively, “Nasdaq”). Nasdaq is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content contributed by contributors to the blog.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.