Dana Incorporated (DAN) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 07, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.1 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 29, 2019. Shareholders who purchased DAN prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 8th quarter that DAN has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $17.37, the dividend yield is 2.3%.
The previous trading day's last sale of DAN was $17.37, representing a -17.13% decrease from the 52 week high of $20.96 and a 50.13% increase over the 52 week low of $11.57.
DAN is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland) (IR) and Aptiv PLC (APTV). DAN's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.67. Zacks Investment Research reports DAN's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 3.91%, compared to an industry average of -7.5%.
Interested in gaining exposure to DAN through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have DAN as a top-10 holding:
- WBI Bull-Bear Yield 2000 ETF (WBIC)
- Invesco Zacks Multi-Asset Income ETF (CVY)
- First Trust Small Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund (FYT).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FYT with an increase of 10.64% over the last 100 days. WBIC has the highest percent weighting of DAN at 4.25%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryDAN
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019
- Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2019