Top Consumer Shares:
Consumer shares were mostly higher ahead of the opening bell on Thursday
- Conn's ( CONN ): posted better-than-expected Q1 results while same store sales declined 3.5%
- J.M. Smucker Company ( SJM ): reported fiscal Q4 miss on both top and bottom lines
- Vail Resorts ( MTN ): reported fiscal Q3 earnings and revenue that both topped analysts' expectations.
- The Buckle ( BKE ): reported a 3.6% increase in comparable-store net sales for the four-week period ended June 2
- lululemon athletica ( LULU ): said its board of directors authorized the repurchase of up to a total of $600 million worth of its common stock
- Costco Wholesale (COST): reported 8% increase in total company comparable sales for May vs the prior year period
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.