Consumer Sector Update for 03/09/2018: BIG, DTEA, PRTY, DAN, WBC
Top Consumer Shares:
Consumer shares were slightly higher ahead of the opening bell on Friday.
- Big Lots ( BIG ): Q4 adj. profit tops Street, revenue shy; guides FY EPS below Street
- DAVIDsTEA ( DTEA ): co-founder resigns from board, says his co to propose taking co private
- Party City ( PRTY ): Q4 results top analyst estimates
- Dana ( DAN ): unveils $3.5 billion link-up with GKN's driveline division
- Wabco Holdings ( WBC ): names Roberto Fioroni CFO
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.