Top Consumer Shares:
Consumer shares were higher ahead of the opening bell on Friday.
- Coca Cola ( KO ): beats expectations in fourth quarter despite drop in revenue
- Campbell Soup ( CPB ): fiscal Q2 results beat views
- Wendy's Company ( WEN ): dividend increase, new stock buyback program
- Kraft Heinz ( KHC ): fiscal Q4 EPS declines vs. prior year, revenue misses estimate
- Luby's, Inc. ( LUB ): adopts stockholders rights agreement
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.