Top Consumer Shares:
Consumer shares were higher ahead of the opening bell on Thursday.
- Delta Air Lines ( DAL ): Q4 tops estimates on EPS and revenue
- Post Holdings ( POST ): explores strategic options for private brands businesses
- Wal-Mart ( WMT ): raises hourly wages, expands employee benefits after tax reform
News from overseas:
- Card Factory PLC (CARD.L): slumps in London trading on weak 2018 outlook
- Tesco PLC (TSCO.L): falls in London trading amid wider retailer shares slump
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.