Compass Minerals International, Inc. (CMP) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 29, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.72 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 13, 2019. Shareholders who purchased CMP prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 11th quarter that CMP has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $48.88, the dividend yield is 5.89%.
The previous trading day's last sale of CMP was $48.88, representing a -30.57% decrease from the 52 week high of $70.40 and a 27.99% increase over the 52 week low of $38.19.
CMP is a part of the Basic Industries sector, which includes companies such as Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) and Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM). CMP's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.73. Zacks Investment Research reports CMP's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 35.1%, compared to an industry average of -12.8%.
Interested in gaining exposure to CMP through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have CMP as a top-10 holding:
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME)
- SPDR S&P Global Dividend (WDIV)
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund (DES).
The top-performing ETF of this group is WDIV with an decrease of -5.43% over the last 100 days. XME has the highest percent weighting of CMP at 4.21%.
In This StoryCMP
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for August 29, 2019
- Hess Corporation (HES) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- MainStay MacKay DefinedTerm Municipal Opportunitie (MMD) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019