CNO Financial Group, Inc. ( CNO ) will begin trading ex-dividend on June 06, 2014. A cash dividend payment of $0.06 per share is scheduled to be paid on June 24, 2014. Shareholders who purchased CNO stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 100% increase over the same period a year ago. At the current stock price of $16.85, the dividend yield is 1.42%.
The previous trading day's last sale of CNO was $16.85, representing a -12.87% decrease from the 52 week high of $19.34 and a 39.83% increase over the 52 week low of $12.05.
CNO is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as Aflac Incorporated ( AFL ) and Principal Financial Group Inc ( PFG ). CNO's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.01. Zacks Investment Research reports CNO's forecasted earnings growth in 2014 as 3.85%, compared to an industry average of -1.9%.
Interested in gaining exposure to CNO through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have CNO as a top-10 holding:
- Vanguard Russell 2000 Value ETF ( VTWV )
- iShares Russell 2000 Value Index Fund ( IWN )
- ProShares Ultra Russell2000 Value ( UVT ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is VTWV with an increase of 0.54% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of CNO at 0.47%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement