ClearBridge American Energy MLP Fund Inc. (CBA ) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for February 17, 2016
ClearBridge American Energy MLP Fund Inc. (CBA ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 17, 2016. A cash dividend payment of $0.2 per share is scheduled to be paid on February 26, 2016. Shareholders who purchased CBA prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an -34.43% decrease from the prior quarter.
The previous trading day's last sale of CBA was $5.14, representing a -69.55% decrease from the 52 week high of $16.88 and a 12.23% increase over the 52 week low of $4.58.
Interested in gaining exposure to CBA through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have CBA as a top-10 holding:
- iShares MSCI Pacific Ex-Japan Index Fund ( EPP )
- PowerShares FTSE RAFI Asia Pacific ex-Japan Portfolio ( PAF )
- iShares International Select Dividend ETF ( IDV )
- iShares Asia / Pacific Dividend 30 Index Fund Exchange Traded ( DVYA )
- iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund ( EWA ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is EWA with an decrease of -8.18% over the last 100 days. EPP has the highest percent weighting of CBA at 7.45%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.