Cisco Systems, Inc. ( CSCO ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 01, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.21 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 21, 2015. Shareholders who purchased CSCO prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that CSCO has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $25.64, the dividend yield is 3.28%.
The previous trading day's last sale of CSCO was $25.64, representing a -15.41% decrease from the 52 week high of $30.31 and a 14.01% increase over the 52 week low of $22.49.
CSCO is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as Juniper Networks, Inc. ( JNPR ) and F5 Networks, Inc. ( FFIV ). CSCO's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.73. Zacks Investment Research reports CSCO's forecasted earnings growth in 2016 as 4.92%, compared to an industry average of 6.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to CSCO through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have CSCO as a top-10 holding:
- First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund VI First Trust NASDAQ Technol ( TDIV )
- iShares North American Tech-Multimedia Networking ETF ( IGN )
- PowerShares Dynamic Networking ( PXQ )
- iShares U.S. Technology ETF ( IYW )
- PureFunds ISE Cyber Security ETF ( HACK ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is IGN with an decrease of -7.94% over the last 100 days. TDIV has the highest percent weighting of CSCO at 8.58%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement