Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK) shares closed today 10.1% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 10.0% year-to-date, down 44.2% over the past 12 months, and down 70.2% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.7%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
- Shares traded as high as $9.76 and as low as $8.33 this week.
- Shares closed 46.9% below its 52-week high and 26.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 13.7% higher than the 10-day average and 9.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -5.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 27.4%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.