Chunghwa Telecom - ADR (CHT) shares closed today at 1.3% below its 52 week high of $43.58, giving the company a market cap of $33B. The stock is currently up 3.1% year-to-date, up 16.0% over the past 12 months, and up 69.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.5%.
- Trading volume this week was 66.6% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 513.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 36.7%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.