The Chewy IPO is underway!
Here’s what potential investors need to know about the Chewy IPO.
- The ticker for the stock is “CHWY.”
- The Chewy IPO has the company offering up 46.50 million shares of its Class A common stock.
- That has the value of the IPO sitting at $1.023 billion.
- This leaves 6.975 million shares available to underwriters of the deal.
- With that in mind, the Chewy IPO could reach a total value of $1,176,450,000.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, BC Partners Securities, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Securities and Wells Fargo Securities are also acting as joint bookrunning managers for the IPO.
- Chewy is the online business of private pet store PetSmart.
You can to learn more about the Chewy IPO.
CHWY stock was up 68% as of Friday morning.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.