ChargePoint Holdings Inc - Class A (CHPT) shares closed today 10.5% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently down 39.9% year-to-date, down 71.8% over the past 12 months, and up 17.3% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.6%, and the S&P 500 rose 2.5%.
- Shares traded as high as $13.54 and as low as $11.21 this week.
- Shares closed 70.6% below its 52-week high and 12.8% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 26.1% higher than the 10-day average and 34.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
- The stock closed at 1.8% higher than its 5-day moving average, 17.4% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 38.4% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 1371.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -4389.4%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.