CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. ( CBL ) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 28, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.265 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 15, 2015. Shareholders who purchased CBL prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that CBL has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $14.56, the dividend yield is 7.28%.
The previous trading day's last sale of CBL was $14.56, representing a -31.84% decrease from the 52 week high of $21.36 and a 4.07% increase over the 52 week low of $13.99.
CBL is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as Simon Property Group, Inc. ( SPG ) and American Tower Corporation (REIT) ( AMT ). CBL's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.98. Zacks Investment Research reports CBL's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as .19%, compared to an industry average of 5.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to CBL through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have CBL as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF ( KBWY )
- QuantShares Hedged Dividend Income Fund ( DIVA ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is DIVA with an decrease of -9.03% over the last 100 days. KBWY has the highest percent weighting of CBL at 3.75%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?
- Is the Stock Market Open on Independence Day 2022?
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Used Car Prices Are Starting to Drop From All-Time Highs. Is the Worst Behind Us?