MAA.PRI

Cash Dividend On The Way From Mid-America Apartment Communities Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares

On 3/14/24, Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc's 8 1/2% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (Symbol: MAA.PRI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $1.0625, payable on 4/1/24. As a percentage of MAA.PRI's recent share price of $57.71, this dividend works out to approximately 1.84%, so look for shares of MAA.PRI to trade 1.84% lower — all else being equal — when MAA.PRI shares open for trading on 3/14/24. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.36%, which compares to an average yield of 7.76% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. The chart below shows the one year performance of MAA.PRI shares, versus MAA:

Performance Comparison Chart

Below is a dividend history chart for MAA.PRI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $1.0625 on Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc's 8 1/2% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares:

MAA.PRI+Dividend+History+Chart


Free Report: Top 8%+ Dividends (paid monthly)

In Tuesday trading, Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc's 8 1/2% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (Symbol: MAA.PRI) is currently up about 0.4% on the day, while the common shares (Symbol: MAA) are down about 2.4%.

Click here to learn which S.A.F.E. dividend stocks also have preferred shares that should be on your radar screen »

Also see:
• Historical Stock Price
• MCAE Historical Stock Prices
• EUFN Options Chain

The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

More Related Articles

Info icon

This data feed is not available at this time.

Sign up for the TradeTalks newsletter to receive your weekly dose of trading news, trends and education. Delivered Wednesdays.