Boston Marathon 2019: 13 Things to Know About This Year’s Race
The Boston Marathon 2019 is over after hours were spent running the 26-mile course.
Here’s what to know about the Boston marathon 2019 race.
- Cherono was able to beat out Lelisa Desisa just before reaching the end of the course.
- It marked the closest victory for the race since 1988.
- Coming in third during the race was Kenneth Kipkemoi with a time of 2:08.06.
- Worknesh Degefa ran past the finish line at 2:23:30 to take the first place spot in the Boston Marathon 2019 women’s race.
- This was the woman’s first World Marathon Major victory, but not her first time doing well in a race.
- The Boston Marathon 2019 race was her’s, despite not having former experience with the course.
You can follow links to learn more about the Boston marathon 2019.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.