Comments are from the Yorkshire Post
BOE's Cunliffe has added:
- UK growing robustly relative to the rest of the world.
- Fed rate rise would be a good sign of US strength
- Some firms were worried about skills shortages
- Disinflationary pressure coming from the rest of the world
- Looking to see what happens to productivity
- I am data dependent
- Movement in rates will be gradual and limited.
- Wages are immensely important
You can read the entire article here by CLICKING HERE
The GBPUSD is trading at 1.5056 at the time of the headlines.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.