BOC's Stephen Poloz starts a presser in Ottawa
- Recent momentum in house prices in Toronto/Vancouver may increase the likelihood of a correction
- But base case scenario remains constructive
- Canada data is in line with October projections
- Economic positives are beginning to outweigh the negatives
- Recent weak economic data contained special factors
The comments are coming after the latest BOC financial system review
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.