Financial data firm Bloomberg announced Friday it is now providing information for six more cryptocurrencies.
- The Bloomberg terminal now provides price data for orchid (OXT), omg network (OMG), eos, chainlink (LINK), tezos (XTZ) and stellar lumens (XLM).
- The data comes from CF Benchmarks, a Financial Conduct Authority–regulated indices provider and Kraken subsidiary.
- Not only does this show institutional interest is beginning to move beyond bitcoin but it also highlights “how the asset class is being viewed alongside the traditional asset classes,” said Sui Chung, CEO of CF Benchmarks.
- JPMorgan Posts 34 Blockchain Jobs as It Beefs Up JPM Coin
- India Needs to Assess Crypto Risks Before Deciding Whether to Ban, Minister Says
- What Governments Should Do in the Coming Global Monetary Competition
- Software Firm Meitu Buys $22M of Ether, $17.9M Bitcoin for Its Treasury
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.