BlackRock Science and Technology Trust (BST) will begin trading ex-dividend on April 14, 2021. A cash dividend payment of $0.226 per share is scheduled to be paid on April 30, 2021. Shareholders who purchased BST prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 36.14% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $58.88, the dividend yield is 4.61%.
The previous trading day's last sale of BST was $58.88, representing a -5.28% decrease from the 52 week high of $62.16 and a 100.82% increase over the 52 week low of $29.32.
Interested in gaining exposure to BST through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have BST as a top-10 holding:
- First Trust CEF Income Opportunity ETF (FCEF).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FCEF with an increase of 17.11% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of BST at 4.91%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryBST
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021