BlackBerry earnings for the company’s fiscal first quarter of 2020 is out.
Here are a few things for investors to know about the most recent earnings report from BlackBerry (NYSE:).
- This is a drop from the company’s earnings per share of 3 cents from the same period of the year prior.
- Revenue reported in the BlackBerry earnings report for its fiscal first quarter of the year is $247.00 million.
- It was also bad news for BB stock by missing analysts’ revenue estimate of $264.53 million for the period.
- This is worse off than the company’s net income of $51 million reported during the same time last year.
- That’s not as good as the tech company’s operating income of $28 million reported in its fiscal first quarter of the previous year.
You can to learn more about the BlackBerry earnings report for its fiscal first quarter of 2020.
BB stock was down 9% as of noon Wednesday.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.