The BJ’s Wholesale Club earnings report for the first quarter of 2019 is out.
Here’s what investors need to know about the most recent BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:) earnings report.
- This is an increase over the company’s earnings per share of 20 cents from the same time last year.
- Revenue reported in the BJ’s Wholesale Club earnings report for the first quarter of 2019 comes in at $3.14 billion.
- It also beats out analysts’ revenue estimate of $3.12 billion for the quarter.
- Net income reported by the retail company in the first quarter of 2018 was $14.14 billion.
- The company’s operating income reported during the same period of the year prior was $64.57 million.
- The revenue outlook for this same period has it ranging from $12.90 billion to $13.20 billion.
BJ stock was up slightly as of Thursday afternoon.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.