Bitstamp Names Gemini Alum Julian Sawyer as CEO
Bitstamp has hired former Gemini Managing Director for Europe Julian Sawyer as its new chief executive and moved founder Nejc Kodrič into a “non-executive role.”
- Sawyer will oversee the company’s continued expansion of digital asset services and growth, Bitstamp said Thursday.
- He has previously worked at Gemini, Starling Bank and Bluerock Consulting.
- Kodrič, who founded the Europe-based crypto exchange in 2011, will stay on the board of directors.
- Kik’s Token Survives SEC Battle, No Barrier to Exchange Listings, Says Kin Foundation
- BitMEX Delves Deeper Into DeFi With New Futures Listings
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down on Gambling Sites Using Tether Stablecoin
- Grayscale Added $300M in Digital Assets to Its Portfolio During the Last Day
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.