Belden Inc ( BDC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on December 14, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.05 per share is scheduled to be paid on January 05, 2016. Shareholders who purchased BDC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 46th quarter that BDC has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $51.79, the dividend yield is .39%.
The previous trading day's last sale of BDC was $51.79, representing a -45.8% decrease from the 52 week high of $95.56 and a 16.17% increase over the 52 week low of $44.58.
BDC is a part of the Basic Industries sector, which includes companies such as China Mobile (Hong Kong) Ltd. ( CHL ) and AT&T Inc. ( T ). BDC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.74. Zacks Investment Research reports BDC's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as 14.3%, compared to an industry average of 12.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to BDC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have BDC as a top-10 holding:
- SPDR Russell 2000 Low Volatility ( SMLV ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is SMLV with an decrease of -2.58% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of BDC at 1.93%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement