Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. - ADR (BSBR) shares closed today at 0.6% above its 52 week low of $5.06, giving the company a market cap of $19B. The stock is currently down 2.9% year-to-date, down 31.4% over the past 12 months, and down 24.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 4.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 77.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -376.8%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 13.9% higher than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.