Autoliv Inc. (ALV) shares closed today at 0.6% below its 52 week high of $93.78, giving the company a market cap of $7B. The stock is currently up 19.3% year-to-date, up 1.7% over the past 12 months, and down 3.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 3.0%, and the S&P 500 fell 2.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 7.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 210.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -125.4%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -23.6% lower than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.