Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 20, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.62 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 05, 2019. Shareholders who purchased ALV prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 5th quarter that ALV has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $65.83, the dividend yield is 3.77%.
The previous trading day's last sale of ALV was $65.83, representing a -31.3% decrease from the 52 week high of $95.83 and a 7.79% increase over the 52 week low of $61.07.
ALV is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland) (IR) and Aptiv PLC (APTV). ALV's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.82. Zacks Investment Research reports ALV's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -12.99%, compared to an industry average of -3.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to ALV through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have ALV as a top-10 holding:
- WisdomTree Germany Hedged Equity Fund (DXGE)
- iShares MSCI Germany Index Fund (EWG)
- Xtrackers MSCI Germany Hedged Equity ETF (DBGR)
- iShares MSCI Europe Financials Sector Index Fund (EUFN)
- Xtrackers MSCI EAFE High Dividend Yield Equity ETF (HDEF).
The top-performing ETF of this group is DBGR with an decrease of -1.29% over the last 100 days. DXGE has the highest percent weighting of ALV at 8.8%.
In This StoryALV
- AT&T Inc. (T) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 09, 2020
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 08, 2019
- New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 30, 2019
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 06, 2020