ATIF Holdings Ltd (ATIF) shares closed today 11.7% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 27.6% year-to-date, down 10.4% over the past 12 months, and down 83.4% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
- Shares traded as high as $4.61 and as low as $3.41 this week.
- Shares closed 60.8% below its 52-week high and 117.5% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 44.6% lower than the 10-day average and 14.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -10462.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -1289.8%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.