ASE Technology Holding Co.Ltd - ADR (ASX) shares closed 3.7% higher than its previous 52 week high, giving the company a market cap of $17B. The stock is currently up 26.6% year-to-date, up 21.0% over the past 12 months, and up 94.6% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.6%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 12.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -4.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 501.9%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.