Apple Inc. (AAPL) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 07, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.77 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 14, 2019. Shareholders who purchased AAPL prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that AAPL has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $257.13, the dividend yield is 1.2%.
The previous trading day's last sale of AAPL was $257.13, representing a -0.41% decrease from the 52 week high of $258.19 and a 81.08% increase over the 52 week low of $142.
AAPL is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) and Dell Technologies Inc. (DELL). AAPL's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $11.85. Zacks Investment Research reports AAPL's forecasted earnings growth in 2020 as 10.8%, compared to an industry average of 17.6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to AAPL through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have AAPL as a top-10 holding:
- SPDR Select Sector Fund - Technology (XLK)
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF (FTEC)
- iShares U.S. Technology ETF (IYW)
- Vanguard Information Tech ETF (VGT)
- iShares Global Tech ETF (IXN).
The top-performing ETF of this group is IXN with an increase of 12.75% over the last 100 days. XLK has the highest percent weighting of AAPL at 19.08%.
In This StoryAAPL
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019
- Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2019