America Movil S.A.B.DE C.V. - ADR - Series L (AMX) shares closed today at 1.7% below its 52 week high of $21.88, giving the company a market cap of $67B. The stock is currently up 2.9% year-to-date, up 2.9% over the past 12 months, and up 2.9% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
- Trading volume this week was 17.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -191.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -111.0%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -12996.7% higher than the average peer.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.