Ambrx Biopharma Inc - ADR (AMAM) shares closed 1.3% lower than its previous 52 week low, giving the company a market cap of $452M. The stock is currently down 29.5% year-to-date, down 29.5% over the past 12 months, and down 29.5% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.5%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.4%.
- Trading volume this week was 413.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.