Altice USA Inc - Class A (ATUS) shares closed today at 0.4% above its 52 week low of $2.84, giving the company a market cap of $1B. The stock is currently down 37.0% year-to-date, down 74.3% over the past 12 months, and down 83.8% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 4.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.