Aerovate Therapeutics Inc (AVTE) shares closed today 25.4% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently down 22.9% year-to-date, down 22.9% over the past 12 months, and down 22.9% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.7%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
- Shares traded as high as $18.20 and as low as $11.40 this week.
- Shares closed 40.2% below its 52-week high and 54.4% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 10.1% lower than the 10-day average and 52.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.