ACV Auctions Inc - Class A (ACVA) shares closed this week 22.6% lower than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently down 34.6% year-to-date, down 60.6% over the past 12 months, and down 60.6% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.5%.
- Shares traded as high as $15.03 and as low as $11.78 this week.
- Shares closed 66.6% below its 52-week high and 4.0% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 33.4% higher than the 10-day average and 116.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
- The stock closed at 6.4% lower than its 5-day moving average, 22.6% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 32.9% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.