Aberdeen Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 16, 2020. A cash dividend payment of $0.058 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 30, 2020. Shareholders who purchased AOD prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 30th quarter that AOD has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $8.1, the dividend yield is 8.59%.
The previous trading day's last sale of AOD was $8.1, representing a -12.81% decrease from the 52 week high of $9.29 and a 61.35% increase over the 52 week low of $5.02.
Interested in gaining exposure to AOD through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have AOD as a top-10 holding:
- Amplify High Income ETF (YYY).
The top-performing ETF of this group is YYY with an increase of 7.26% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of AOD at 4.47%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryAOD
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 09, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 10, 2021