5 Hot Earnings Charts
This is a key week for big cap earnings reports. Over 600 companies are reporting, among them nearly a quarter of the S&P 500.
And while there will be some big technology and industrial names reporting, including one of the FAANG companies, there are also a lot of companies that have great earnings surprise track records but few are talking about them.
It’s not easy to beat every quarter, or nearly every quarter for five years. These five have been doing that.
Additionally, their charts are looking strong with shares trading near multi-year highs.
Will they beat again this quarter?
5 Hot Earnings Charts
1. ServiceNow NOW hasn’t missed since Zacks data began in 2016. Shares have pulled back off the 5-year highs. Will another beat turn them around?
2. eBay EBAY is often lost in the technology stock shuffle but it hasn’t missed since it spun off PayPal in 2015. Shares have been in a narrow trading range the last 4 years. Could this report push them into a new break out?
3. Comcast CMCSA shares have really rebounded in 2019 and are up 34% year-to-date. It has only missed one time in the last 5 years. Will this break out continue?
4. Deckers Outdoors Corp. DECK is often overlooked by investors. The shares have fallen 13% over the last 3 months on tariff fears. It has missed only twice in the past 5 years. Is this a buying opportunity?
5. Illinois Tool Works ITW has only missed once since Zacks data began in 2016. Shares are up 27% year-to-date but will the company see some of the global slowdown this quarter?
Wall Street’s Next Amazon
Zacks EVP Kevin Matras believes this familiar stock has only just begun its climb to become one of the greatest investments of all time. It’s a once-in-a-generation opportunity to invest in pure genius.
Click for details >>
Click to get this free report
eBay Inc. (EBAY): Free Stock Analysis Report
ServiceNow, Inc. (NOW): Free Stock Analysis Report
Comcast Corporation (CMCSA): Free Stock Analysis Report
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW): Free Stock Analysis Report
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.